Thursday 12 March 2015

2015

This year is quite a busy year for me because of other commitments and distractions besides art.

Been to a few exhibitions which I have not written up on, as I find that either I have nothing useful to say, nothing to comment, the exhibition is not worth it to waste my time to write about it or not worth your (the reader) time.

So for certain exhibitions I will just post a one liner, like : Artists imagine a nation:SG50 | Pictures of people and places from the collections of Koh Seow Chuan and friends. This one is held at ICAs (LaSalle at McNally street) from 13th February till 19th April 2015.

Caught it and was interesting. But the write up / curatorial team needs to improve;you read the write up and other stuff when you are there and you'll know what I mean. The art industry gets away with these things, anywhere else you'll get your head chewed off.

So do pop in once in a while to check on my posts! Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment